Thursday, May 5, 2011

How do I know I can reach my customers through social media?

How do I know I can reach my customers through social media?
This is really a myth-busting answer because a common misconception is that only young people are
using Facebook, YouTube and other social media. The fastest-growing demographic on Facebook is 34 to
65 year-old women. When you consider the social network has more than 500,000,000 members, it’s a
safe bet your customers are on there.
Another example is YouTube, which has become a household name and a common online destination.
Who do you know who hasn’t watched videos on YouTube or searched for information there? With more
than 300,000,000 monthly visits, it, too, is a safe bet for reaching your customers.
Request information about our Social Media Power Cluster service and how it can help your business get
established and begin dominating online. http://www.OnlineMarketingUtah.com

No comments:

Post a Comment